Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My left over coues buck 2014

Its been a crazy year, we just came off of my late archery elk hunt where I was able to harvest my largest archery bull to date. This year while putting in for deer I put in for harder hunts to draw in hopes I could pull a left over comes deer tag and hunt a unit I have never hunted with a chance of pulling a buck. Well I didn't draw a tag and was successful on getting a left over tag in a unit I had hunted next to but never in.Check out the buck I was able to harvest with good friend Adam Faz helping me along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
2012 is in the books! We have had an amazing last year with the birth of our beautiful daughter Lacey Ann. We look forward to sharing 2013 with our family and friends!