Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arizona Rifle Javelina Hunt 2013

   Last Saturday we had the chance to take my  mom out on her rifle pig hunt as well as our daughter Lacey on her first hunt ever. While I stayed back watching Lacey my mom and dad along with Brittany videoing stalked some pigs!

  The next day I joined good friends Blake and Kaela on their left over tags in another unit. Snow fell and wind blew hard all day, but we were able to locate some pigs and get it done!!

   Check out the video from those two hunts just click on the link below!


2013 Arizona Rifle Javelina Hunt

Thanks and Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
2012 is in the books! We have had an amazing last year with the birth of our beautiful daughter Lacey Ann. We look forward to sharing 2013 with our family and friends!