Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 16, 2014

Org Hunt, check it out!!!

I have started to share stories from some Arizona hunts and will be doing some more write ups as well as videos in the future. Lots of good info and interesting stories from other hunters like myself and you or not just from Arizona. If you want to share a story or some pictures email them to Craig Steel or myself. Excited for what 2014 will bring Org Hunt and excited to be a part of it as well. Nothing better then then seeing successful hunts from your home state or contributing your own experience. 

If you haven't yet go to orghunt.com and check it out!!

                                                             ORGHUNT

While there check out my recent contribution of my Arizona late rifle bull elk hunt from 2013!
I put down an old bull with triple eye guards, my best bull to date!



Email me at applineman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
2012 is in the books! We have had an amazing last year with the birth of our beautiful daughter Lacey Ann. We look forward to sharing 2013 with our family and friends!