Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 8, 2014

Arizona OTC Bucks 2014

Well hunting season is finally here and we have been running around like crazy trying to prepare for the upcoming hunts. Archery deer came first and opening weekend me and Britt were able to sneak away for a day and a half to chase velvet muleys. I told Brittany it was all fee this year and I left my bow at home. She has been shooting and preparing for a couple months now and is shooting great. It is so hard to tell some one who has not had an opportunity at an animal larger then a pig what the feeling is like when you try and make your shot. To some it might not affect them but to those who truly love the sport it does! Anyways we broke out our new camera a Canon G30 and here is the result. We were on a lot of bucks and she missed a 35 yard shot, ( that i didn't film ) and turned and looked at me smiling and said, " I'm  shaking so bad!! " Archery bull start soon so good luck to everyone with archery tags in their pocket!



Subscribe to our channel and check out or follow Orghunt.com! Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
2012 is in the books! We have had an amazing last year with the birth of our beautiful daughter Lacey Ann. We look forward to sharing 2013 with our family and friends!